If it’s true we write to remember, to prevent time to blur our memories, it’s also true the tool we use for writing can be itself an object belonging to history. Storia’s pens surely are. Storia is a company based in Bolzano, northern Italy, founded by a brave entrepreneur of Rome, Federico Testa. He designs and handcrafts his pens by himself, producing them in precious woods and metals: “Jewels for writing,” as he describes them. Indeed, there is much to be told about them. These wonderful creations are available at Giardino Italiano, where you can learn all about them.
Tag Archive 'olive'
- Visconti new Classic – entry level
- Pelikan Souverän 805 Stresemann, the statesmen’s dress code in a pen
- Pens, sales, Expo and Giardino Blu – here’s your perfect holiday in Milan
- Sale begins in Giardino
- Fortuna Credo, a series grown in the three Semitic religions
- Pope Francis by Aurora, a new way to spread the word of God
- Ogiva turns 90: Omas celebrates with Vintage Alba
- New Etruria recast, the evolution of Stipula
- Oceania by Aurora: let the Dream inspire you
- Motors and pens: a powerful attraction
- Wood and seawater, all the pens inspired by the sea
- Have a nice vacation !
- Romeo 1931 Luxury: back to the future of leatherwear
- 360 Vintage 2014 by Omas, deposit and match bargain
- Jacques de Molay by Visconti, the last templar’s pen