If it’s true we write to remember, to prevent time to blur our memories, it’s also true the tool we use for writing can be itself an object belonging to history. Storia’s pens surely are. Storia is a company based in Bolzano, northern Italy, founded by a brave entrepreneur of Rome, Federico Testa. He designs and handcrafts his pens by himself, producing them in precious woods and metals: “Jewels for writing,” as he describes them. Indeed, there is much to be told about them. These wonderful creations are available at Giardino Italiano, where you can learn all about them.
Tag Archive 'olive'
- Feast your eyes with the new pens at Giardino.it
- Visconti Wall Street discontinued
- Merry-go-round: Visconti for Meyer children hospital
- Bribri by Delta, a tribute to the living jewels of Costa Rica
- Aurora, time for a change: Ipsilon out, Tu in
- Horse 2014 by Montegrappa celebrates the Wood Horse
- Montegrappa watches: match your pen with its watch
- Rigoletto by Montegrappa: the art of storytelling
- Collectors’ special: Marlen pens, curios from South of Italy
- Day 10: silver!
- Day 9: Limited Editions on sale today!
- Day 8: today on sale the everyday pens
- Day 7: fountain pens on sale today
- Day 6: today’s pens on sale
- Day 5: on sale today: Limited Edition rollers and ballpens