If it’s true we write to remember, to prevent time to blur our memories, it’s also true the tool we use for writing can be itself an object belonging to history. Storia’s pens surely are. Storia is a company based in Bolzano, northern Italy, founded by a brave entrepreneur of Rome, Federico Testa. He designs and handcrafts his pens by himself, producing them in precious woods and metals: “Jewels for writing,” as he describes them. Indeed, there is much to be told about them. These wonderful creations are available at Giardino Italiano, where you can learn all about them.
Tag Archive 'olive'
- Milan 2016 from 1€ a night as a guest at Giardino Blu’s!
- Garden of Eden – be tempted by the pen of our 20th anniversary
- Pirates by Montegrappa, the ultimate treasure
- Giardino Italiano turns Twenty
- New color for Visconti Rembrandt
- Giardino Italiano is starting its sale season
- Montegrappa UEFA, European soccer turns 60
- Art of Writing by Visconti: evolution of style tool set
- Chianti Classico by Omas, a tribute to the Pride of Tuscany
- Grappa by Montegrappa – an ode to Italian brandy
- Dante Alighieri by Omas, the pen of the Supreme Poet
- Atellan Tales by Marlen: Italian comedy at the time of Plautus
- Papuasi by Delta raises awareness on the Asaro Mudmen
- Visconti Millionaire, from fountain pen to roller in marble casing
- Nava: click & pick the best design leather goods from Milan